Our School App Stay connected on the go...
We are delighted that from September 2019, our school caterer will be Innovate.
Innovate have established an outstanding reputation within education catering with food being at the heart of everything they do, adhering to the following principles.
- Sourcing responsibly and locally, where possible. All meat, fresh vegetables and fruit are UK grown and Red Tractor accredited.
- Over 95% of the food served is prepared from scratch using fresh ingredients…daily sandwiches, main meals, bakery, salad bar to name a few.
- Using MSC accredited fish and seafood.
- Eggs that are free range and RSPCA Assured accredited.
- All menus and recipes are fully compliant with the Government School Food Standards
Innovate are very keen to hear feedback from students and parents and will provide regular opportunities to do so.
We operate a cashless catering system. Parents and guardians top-up their child's canteen account on-line using our ParentPay service. This means that students do not need to bring money to school and those students that are entitled to free school meals can take their meal from the canteen in the same way as any other student.
Could you be eligible for Free School Meals?
If you feel that your child might be eligible for Free School Meals, please click on the link below to complete a short on-line application form. The results will be published immediately and the school will be notified automatically so that this can be processed without delay.
The process only takes a few minutes and you only need to enter your basic details and National Insurance number.
If you have any questions please contact our Student Services, who will be happy to help you.