Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Life at St James' Catholic High SchoolNext Case Study
- VinceYear 8Teachers really care and make the lessons enjoyable. There are lots of clubs that enhance our learning and are fun.
- EstherYear 10St Jamesâ is a safe haven for all â a loving community where everyone is welcome and students are heavily involved in the life of the school.
- EllieYear 11The quality of teaching creates a bond with the students. Good behaviour is recognised and rewarded.
- KirstyYear 8The school is really welcoming and when I first started it was easy to make friends. The teachers are really nice and help anyone that needs their support.
- CaitlinYear 11Iâve been at St Jamesâ for 3 years now and I really enjoy it here. The teachers are fantastic and all the staff are caring. Clubs are fun and accessible to everyone. I am a Sports Leader and really like working with other children of different ages and abilities.
- KevinYear 9The school really wants us to give 100% in everything and to succeed. Students receive rewards for doing well.
- EoinYear 9Weâve been given lots of opportunities to develop leadership skills. The lessons are fun and we still learn a lot. The teachers help individuals when needed and still make sure that the whole class are improving too.
- EllieYear 10Teachers are passionate about their subjects and want us to enjoy our lessons. If we want to develop our learning in any subjects the teachers are always happy to help at lunch or after school.
- RaphaelYear 11Staff provide great information to help with GCSE options and thereâs a great choice of GCSE courses. Thereâs a range of extra-curricular activities from chess club to football and opportunities to represent the school in sports and at various events.