Our School App Stay connected on the go...
At St James', we have six houses that support our VERITAS values and school ethos.
The purpose of the houses is to:
- help all members of our school community to develop their ability to embody our values in all they do
- bring all members of our school community closer together
- support the school rewards system
- support members of the wider local community
- support our extra-curricular provision
All staff and students are allocated to one of the six houses and work collaboratively on shared aims.
Head of House: Mr Aiken
Head of House: Mr Edmondson
Head of House: Miss Farrell
Head of House: Mr Sarychkin
Head of House: Miss Cocoman
Head of House: Miss Vandelanotte